Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Bring It Motherfuckers!

I am mad now. It's hour 6 of our lockdown. The shock is over, the adrenaline rush has crashed away & I  am contemplating going home now. The lockdown is still in effect. They are still looking for suspects. I am sitting at my desk, in my Bldg ... Working for the Department of National Defence. Been sitting here all day ... Not getting any work done, stuck in my building as the events unfold a mere 2 blocks away from me. 


This  is the second soldier that has been killed by some wannabe terrorist fucktards! On Mobday a converted Islamic follower of Isis lay in wait for that target of opportunity & when he saw it he took it ... Ran over 2 Canadian soliders in a parking lot & took off. He was shot & killed ... Good fucking riddance.

One of the soldiers died



And then today ... Out of the blue, a solider who had the honour of standing guard over our War Memorial and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier was shot ... In the chest ... At point blank range. By a mother fucking coward. 

He did not survive.

And the day unfolded from there ... Bedlam, lots of conflicting reports ... 1 shooter, 2 shooters 3 shooters ... More. 

We have been lucking ... 5 victims ... Including one dead soldier ... 1 dead suspect.  And still we don't know. The whole downtown corridor is on high alert ... No way to know if it's over, no way to know how many we are looking for. 

And I fear it is just the beginning .....


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks mc .. it's been a LONG day. Thankfully it was not worse.

      Delete
  2. So glad that you are okay. Aurora has been keeping me posted all day. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Prince Charming ... you are both very sweet. :D

      Delete