Tuesday, October 7, 2014

as promised .... BUTT PLUG OF THE MONTH CLUB!



When Sir Wolf & I really started to get "into each" other, we maybe went into a kind of a frenzy of sorts. Lots of toys & lingerie and (my favourite) boots were bought! Thankfully we have slowed down a bit.

Anyway, I got to joking around with a friend about having butt plugs & she agreed .. we started comparing notes etc etc  .. & I sort of said something along the lines of "geez, I feel like I have been enrolled in the butt plug of the month club" .. thus the joke was born.

It all started with one. The little purple fella up there (pic). The one that was bought so long ago & never used. Sir Wolf changed that rather quickly and I found myself back in the world of ... anal exploration (???). Previously I had been a born again anal virgin. I had dabbled when I was younger but illness just sort of took THAT away. I literally did not have anything to do with anal for about 8-10 years .. it just wasn't worth it.

Well, Sir Wolf was having none of that! And quite frankly neither was I .. I believe I actually pushed him a bit to open that "door" again. FINALLY.  (note: I can't do anal all the time but when I can .. I am, shall we say ... all in!)

Next came the vibrating plug ... the black one with the bullet sticking out. It is not the original bullet as that requires watch batteries ... nothing I hate worse that having to buy watch batteries. So I improvised. I like this turbo charged fella, although I hate black toys .. they are very cold & industrial to me, and it is the biggest of the "collection" ... then came the princess plug. We MUST have a princess plug. I actually have 2 ... the other is in Texas with Sir Wolf .. I have yet to see it but he says it is HUGE! O.o

I should also mention there is another at Sir Wolf's - a small, black one. I can't even say I remember seeing it but I do remember feeling it! ;)

And lastly we come to my newest & most favourite. My kittie tail. Surprising comfortable but I have yet to learn how to walk without tripping over it & yanking it out in the process!!! Hmmmm, maybe 4 feet is a tad bit too long! :D

So there you go ... 6 butt plugs ... and on 15 October we will be celebrating 6 months! OMG!!!6 months already!!! Time really does fly!!!

.,,,, now about that boot of the month club .........................  ;)

2 comments: