Friday, December 19, 2014

There's an APP for THAT?!?!?!?!


the We Vibe 4

This is the sex toy MyWolf got me for Christmas!!! We had fun playing with it. But I suspect He will have more fun playing with it from Texas. 

As far as I know, this is the first sex toy that comes complete with it's own app!

Perfect for the LDR's. 

MyWolf can control it from where ever He may be .. including out in the oil fields of Texas.

We have not had a chance to put it thru it's paces via the app yet because MyWolf has been working none stop since He got home from His visit but I am sure once He gets an opportunity He will be all over that app. 

I will most definately post the results! ;) 

The link for anybody who is interested: 


4 comments:

  1. Hi Kitten,
    I bought one of these for my wife for Xmas so have not tried it yet. I hope it is ad much fun as it looks.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the rate we are going, you guys might actually get to use yours before us. Heh ... my poor Wolf has been working non-stop since He went home.

      ... hopefully soon he will fire up that app though ... ;)

      Delete
  2. Oooh looks like fun! I'm looking forward to hearing the results!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah .. me too.

      Poor Wolf has not had a moments rest since He got back on Tuesday *sighs* .. he has gone out on location though so hopefully he will have a more regulated schedual & we can have some fun with this new toy

      Delete