Monday, December 22, 2014

EUREKA!!! We have lift off!!!

We finally had a chance to "experiment" with the new we vibe 4 yesterday.

Once the set up was complete, it was easy peasy.

At first He wasn't sure if He would be able to connect with the vibe because it goes thru bluetooth.

(there we were both thinking that perhaps we should have set it up BEFORE he went home).

But both our phones needed to download the app & my phone had to sync with the vibe .. then we made a "love connection" between our phones (seriously my phone kept telling me my lover had control) ...

Then POOF like magic the little vibe that could ... did! It started vibing in it's little stand & MyWolf was excited for His new toy.

"Put it in."

And it's show time.

I don't know who had more fun on Skype ... Him watching me, as He played with the different settings (which I could watch on my phone but "My Lover has control" or me watching His face light up with delight as He played.)

After all is said in done .... we definitely have a fun new toy to play with.

I can't wait til we play without the benefit of skype!


2 comments:

  1. Is it loud? Would I be able to get away with wearing it at work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not really sure .. I am such a bad judge of things like that. Seriously, to me all vibes sound like a chain saw! (but I am probably just paranoid). I am sure I will find out soon enough though ;)

    ReplyDelete