Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Going for the Jugular

Last year, the powers that be at work decided to hire contractors. We have usually have 5, now we are up to 8. They are my minions .. well not mine but they do work in my section & I am "lucky" enough to supervise them far too often.

Just before Christmas last year they hired ASSHOLE minion. I was the trainer at the time & within 30 mins I knew we were in trouble. He is one of THOSE guys ... you know the type, knows everything about everything and everything & knows better than you, especially how to do YOUR job. All within the first 30 minutes of training. Great. I asked management - Hitler .. if we could send him back to the agency cuz he's defective! No such luck.

And in the past 11 months, he has proven himself to be a consummate liar, a cheat (he routinely claims for hours he hasn't worked), malicious, devious, manipulative and a bully (especially to one of the female contractors who almost had a nervous breakdown because of him). And yet he is still there .. lying and cheating and smirking that insufferable smirk.

Yeah I know I don't get it either.

We all hate him .. except for management.

Well this morning, he is happily chatting away with one of our army dudes. Very proud of himself. "You should have seen what me & my friends did last night! It was great"

*side note: his cubicle is right beside mine. Not my choice but we have to keep him away from the other minions because he truly believes he is there lord & master!

Then proceeded to BRAG about how he & his gang vandalized a guy's truck. They spray painted in red paint the word RAT on the side of his truck "With a big rat tail to go with it!"

Little GI Joe was stunned. He turned & looked over at me silently mouthing "WHA?????"

I know ... were we listening to this Asshole confessing to committing a crime? WTF????

"HE HAD IT COMING! HE IS A RAT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH"

I couldn't believe this!

Are people really REALLY that stupid?????

GI Joe just said that no mater what a person did, he would NEVER damage their property like that!

"HE HAD IT COMING! HAHAHAHA"

"Nobody can prove that we did it either"

GI Joe got very uncomfortable & left (back to his own desk .. he share a room with another person).

I was left just sitting there thinking how I couldn't believe this idiot just confessed to a crime! And what am I going to do with this information.

I let it sit for about 30 mins then I went to see GI Joe in his office. I said that I couldn't believe the Asshole was bragging about a crime he committed!!!

GI Joe informed me that he wasn't done. Asshole came to visit him in his office to continue BRAGGING about what he & his friends had done. He's office mate was flabbergasted as well & then Rambo (my military supervisor & ASSHOLE's as well) came in & STILL ASSHOLE bragged & crowed about how smart he & his friends are to do this.

ASSHOLE was basically called a fucking idiot at this point & that he was no worse than a juvenile delinquent.

Oh, did I mention that ASSHOLE is in his 40ies??? Ummm, yeah

So as the day progressed, Rambo, Digger (the office mate), GI Joe & I talked. Rambo & I went in to a conference room with Hitler to explain what ASSHOLE was about this time. Hitler's reaction was like ours.

My whole point of view is that we should not have to be subjected to working with a self confessed criminal & I want him removed from our offices immediately.

Hitler went to his supervisor IDIOT and true to form, she basically said "suck it up! There is nothing we can do about it"

Complete & utter bullshit!

And then I started to get mad.

Like seriously! What the fuck does this guy have to do to get "fired" from our office (thru his agency of course)?!?! Kill somebody????

Thus started my campaign to get rid of this ASSHOLE once & for all. We 3 ...  myself, Rambo & Digger all sent off tips to Crime Stoppers (the victim probably didn't even file a police report). I got advice from a friend of mine, who is a Mountie. She recommended going thru crime stoppers.

Hitler sent ASSHOLE an email telling him to cease & desist talking about illegal activities in our work environment because  though he cannot control what asshole does when he is away from work, he will not tolerate having his staff having to listen to such offensive behavior

Yeah like that helped. (first thing Asshole did was sneer at Digger)

I demanded that we have a meeting tomorrow, for all staff (minus the contractors) because I think they have a right to know who we are dealing with.

If that doesn't force management to do something about him, then Digger & I have threatened to go to the union & demand that ASSHOLE be removed from our work environment!

It is bad enough that he is a liar, a cheat, a master manipulator & a bully but a self-professed criminal?????

No thank you!

If he can sit there and BRAG in front of no less than 4 people about his misdeeds ... imagine what he is NOT saying?

*sighs*

I haven't had a good scrap in a long time (and I REALLY hate the union too) but I am DONE with this shit.

4 comments:

  1. Oh good lord! How does someone like that keep a job when good people are struggling to find decent jobs??

    I hope you're able to get him fired because I don't doubt it'll continue to get worse! Sounds like a narcissistic asshole who is abusive to everyone around him. You'd think companies would want people like that far away from their business!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah ... I don't get it either! It's disgusting ... I am disgusted. And the fight to get him fired continues ..............

    ReplyDelete
  3. Proud of you babygirl. Taking the hard...right path.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Sir Wolf .. the only good thing to come of it though is that he got moved out of my section so I don't have to even talk to him anymore! :)

      Delete