Saturday, April 27, 2013

Getting My Feet Wet (Getting Here)

I didn't set out looking for a D/s relationship, or kinky even. BDSM? Nice fantasy maybe, but I am too much of a coward for that!!!

I joined Plenty of Fish, more as a joke than anything. I needed somewhat of an escape from my reality.

I have a very happy, active (somewhat weird) social life. I am a geek, well to be more specific a HUGE Star Wars Fangirl. My social circle is all about the geekdom & Star Wars. We dress up (for charity I might add) and we go to comic conventions. It's ALOT of fun. I have finally found my niche & I am very happy with it.

But it is lonely. I got out of a long term (& unhealthy) relationship, a little over a year ago. I through myself into my social circle & I spent the year re-discovering myself. I have made many close attachments along the way. Everybody remark on how much more happier I was! Unfortunately everybody in my circle, are either married or gay! (yeah a couple of other single ladies in there as well - we're all straight so no "help" there either)

I have a very spiritually intimate relationship with a man that is just a baby really. He has just turned 21 & he is gay. I am almost 47 years old! We have a bond like no other. We are the "odd couple" ... our friends think of us like an old married couple. I spent a long time trying to figure it out. His mother even likes me ... she is 2 years older than I am. Weird! We all even went to Hawaii together for Christmas!

I have given up trying to figure it out .. it just is what it is. I just love him ..we are like soul mates. I guess I am the ultimate of fag hags (I SO hate that term).

But he is young. He has his whole life ahead of him & one day he will leave me .. or well I will definitely NOT be No1 in his life forever. This was also a very hard concept for me to fathom. I like that I am in the first person he talks to in the morning & the last he talks to at night .. not to mention all the silly little messages throughout the day.  But of course, it does not fulfil the needs I would have as a woman. A boyfriend to be specific. He doesn't like the idea of that but that is because he is a brat! *giggles* and he suffers from "only child syndrome".

"I don't want you but nobody else can have you either" - that's not what he says but it's there all the same!

It's not that he would ever stop me from pursuing a relationship, nor I him, but he does get jealous (unless he is seeing somebody himself). ... like I said Brat!

Anyway, I realized I needed to re-enter the dating world. I HATE the dating world in RL ... especially the "bar scene"  So I joined POF .. oh yeah the virtual meat market!

I met a couple of nice guys .. I was surprised. Of course,  I got alot of creepers too. It's really surprising how many 20 year olds are interested in "mature women" ... uhh, no thanks I've got my Brat that is MORE than enough for me.

And profiles? Do they read them? I was not really specific in who I am .. LOVE Star Wars and I am a biker (true story) ...

MARRIED MEN need not apply.

Apparently, this statement did NOT apply to all those married men who sent me messages. *rolls eyes*

And seriously, do guys really think sending a picture of their dick will get them laid? I like when they do that though ..

"Wanna see my lightsaber" *pic attached*  Yeah I looked - I needed a good laugh!  

My response .. "Lightsaber?! Looks more like a toothpick to me."

Hmm, the guy deleted his message. :'(

*shakes head* I LOVE fucking with losers though .. seriously. I can be very vicious if the situation deems & I love it.

Oh well I guess, putting myself out there, I was bound to get that sort of shit.

And then lightening struck .....

4 comments:

  1. Lol, I love the toothpick comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love crushing arrogant egomaniacs! (hmmm,maybe a little satist in me) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Sir is a Star Wars guy. He's part of a stage combat group actually. But you didn't hear that from me, lol.

    Tee hee, I love the way you handle idiot guys. So amused. :D And that's definitely the way to go about it!

    ~JAS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Stage Combat Group??? (curious kittie now)

      Idiot guys ... what would we do without them? I spent too many years in the military & know far TOO MANY idiot guys!

      Thanks for following (& letting me know about the follow gadget too) :D

      Delete