Wednesday, June 4, 2014

... Now what?

My Sir Wolf came as promised. And we had a wonderful time, both vanilla & kinky.

He brought me my new day collar which I only take off for showering & dishes.

Those 3 days were wonderful & magical & not long enough. We are counting the days til the next visit.

But ....

I have been sitting here all week, not knowing what to write about! There is so much to say .. I couldn't possibly put it all into words!

It's funny that I find it so hard to write about it now.

Maybe because I have never really talked too much about the present ... all my musings have been of things past and opportunities lost

Now, here I am in a happy, healthy, mutually beneficial D/s relationship .. well really, a relationship I have been waiting for, for my whole life. And for once ... I am tongue tied!

WTF?

10 comments:

  1. So very happy for you. You deserve this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you just want to keep something so special to yourself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe Wilma. Everything I have written this far has been if things that have happened in the past. This IS special to me ... Maybe I am afraid my blog curse will attack if I write about it?!?!?!?

      Delete
  3. Yay!!! So glad y'all had a great time together!

    The words will come in time. Enjoy the moments of happiness. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will jas! I am sure the words will come ... Eventually

      Delete
  4. Maybe since we have both looked so long for what we want we are unsure of how to put it into words kitten. I know that i cannot wait for the next 18 days to pass. Regardless you are so very special Babygirl. .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that I had an amazingly wonderful time with you Sir Wolf. It was fun to watch you marvel over the loonies & toonies! *giggles* I too am counting the days til I am back in your arms & at your feet! FLEB!!! xoxoxoxoxo

      Delete
  5. So happy for you! And Wolf's comment is so sweet. Hope the next few weeks fly.

    Hugs,
    Aurora

    ReplyDelete
  6. They do fly Aurora. We may not be able to be physically together everyday BUT we are always together. ;)

    ReplyDelete