Thursday, June 19, 2014

A Slip of the Tongue

I don't really know what possessed me to do it & as soon as I did, I started giggling.

That look on his face, had me dancing away, laughing out loud!

(backtrack at bit)

Sir Wolf got the news last Thursday, or the email & his plane ticket. He was going back to Texas on Sunday! He had expected to stay in Pennsylvania for the summer! *sighs* Such is the nature of his work! Anyway, on Friday, he rented a car & drove 5 hours & one border crossing , JUST to say "goodbye". It was essentially a 24 hour visit.

So really, what did make me stick out my tongue at him, like I did? *giggles*

I don't know who was more surprised? Me or Him? Through my giggles, I did manage to squeak out an apology .. or two. But the "damage" was done.

The result???

I was collared & cuffed. Hands locked to the rings of my collar. Clips on nipples (really my nipple clamps just will not stay on ... so we use "chip" clips that I have). I am standing between his legs as he sits on the edge of the bed & looks up at me.

The wand is turned on high and jammed between my legs. Thank goodness his inner thighs are there to support me because almost instantaneously my legs turn to jello. He moves the wand around ... just to make me twitch & jump. And a flick of a clip, sent a different kind of shiver thru my body. Oh, the SMILE on His face.

And then, before either of us expected it! GUSH! Oh I squirted alright ... down my legs, down his legs .. all over the floor! OH MY! It was so sudden it shocked both of us.

I don't believe in being deliberately bad, for the sake of getting "punished" or for attention. But I can see .. it definitely has it's merits! ;)

Hmmmm, is that what "funishment" is like???!

4 comments:

  1. That must be funishment compared to my punishment. Yep! Funishment it is!

    You sound so happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shhhh, don't talk about your punishments hs ... HE reads your blog too!!! O.o

      *giggles*

      Delete
  2. Oh my...that does sound like a lot of fun!! :D

    ReplyDelete