Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Still Waiting for Summer!

WTF do you mean it is the 2nd of September?!?!?!  How the hell did THAT happen?


As always summer goes by in a flash. Why can't it be the opposite .. winter comes & goes & summer "drags out"?

*sighs*

I have spent most of my summer going back & forth to the cottage, every other weekend & the weekends I spend at home .. I seemed to have slept thru.

There was no big Fan Expo comic con at the end of summer for me this year. They had it on Labour Day Weekend & that is definitely COTTAGE WEEKEND .. not even Star Wars can outshine that.

I have been very negligent with my blog .. certainly not my intention at all. In fact .. I have lots of "in the works" in my drafts.  ... such titillating titles as:

butt plug of the month club
dirty little secret
living online
the fine art of reflection

I need to learn to manage my time better but I am working on it slowly ....



I WILL BE BACK! 




2 comments:

  1. lol, im intrigued by butt plug of the month....put me out my misery please, pretty please.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going with dirty little secret, please ☺

    ReplyDelete