Monday, January 25, 2016

Well Now ... This is New!!!

We are back to the daily bathroom task.

When we were together before, MyBatman always gave me a task at work. 11am everyday, I would go to the private bathroom & do ... something.

This is back. The other day, the task involved a cold can of Pepsi & a "cool down" task .. I was cold for the rest of the day.

His favourite is having me snap an elastic to either my thigh or better still ... my boobs. Ouch!

... I did NOT miss the elastics.

This morning, He informs me that tomorrow I am to wear an "old pair of panties that I don't mind getting ruined"!!!!!

OH MY!

And all I got out of Him about that was,

"this week's theme is UNDER"

... & was sent off to the bathroom to slap the UNDER side of my boobs ... 10 times each with a ruler (I have a rubber ruler ... OUCH!)

....  We have themes now. Sir????

Indeed we do kittie, he replies ... " and just wait til CONDIMENT week"

WTF?????????









2 comments:

  1. Oh my...GK... I logged in randomly and saw you were still at it.. ;) Glad you are back...Hope you are good..I immediately thought of you during all of the Star Wars hype..I am sure you were in your glory... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup ... still here.

    I was (and still am) in my glory. We "trooped" the premier (none of us had tickets to actually see the movie either). About 10 minutes after it started the theatre manager got 8 of us in to the movie ... 2 Jedi & the rest were storm troopers (they peeled out of their plastic & saw the movie in their "underarmor" aka black spandex!) ... so I got to see the premier as a jedi .. 3D in the front row. It was a very distorted movie. Never fear though I have seen it 5 times so far! LOVING IT!

    But my biggest thrill was in April when I went to Star Wars Celebration 7 in Anaheim. Not only did I get to meet Mark Hamil TWICE but he gave me a HUG both times! Bucket list!!!!! *swoons*

    ReplyDelete