Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Wheel is Turning but the Hamster's Dead!



I am a moon child. I live by my emotions.

This is usually a good thing .. mostly. Sometimes .. not so much.

I have been spending too much time in my head. It happens when I go decompress at my cottage for a couple of days. Too much thinking .. turning things over & over in your head.

Will I ever find another Dom .. one that I need? That will be good to me .. for me? Will I ever be submissive .. submissive enough? Will I ever get beyond my own demons?  Am I just a poser? A phony? A fraud?


Spinning & spinning around in my head. Driving me crazy!

I saw this over at tumblr today ... http://herliege.tumblr.com/post/50907400408/you-are-mine . WOW! And guess what .. it really made me think ... Oh Great!

"You are Mine" ... it is a delicious 3 little worlds. And very scary. Way too scary for somebody new like me. Don't get me wrong. If I met the right Dom .. I would like to think that I could & would be very happy to hear those words. I think. I guess it's not something you can really know unless you're in the moment .. right?! (anyway .. I thought it was a really good post .. thanks to herliege!!!!)

I don't know .. sometimes this all feels like a kinky fairy tale & I am waiting for my Naughty Prince Charming. HEH!  yeah

Too much thinking .. not enough feeling. It sucks!!!!!

Then today, my boss forgot a very important rule at work ... that I don't give a fuck. You gonna push me .. I will fucking push back. The battle has begun (tomorrow I meet with EAP) *grrrr*

Yeah too much time in my head = a lot of negativity & bad vibes. I am a moon child ... we NEED peace, love & happiness!!! No more thinking!!!  >:(

Lost Kittie

PS - But on a plus ... I actually contacted somebody on fetlife ,,,, somebody local .. not just the same continent but the same city!!!!

I said ... HI .,.. ooooh! Look out world! *rolls eyes*



3 comments:

  1. Too much thinking can muddle the mind, :)
    'Hi' those 2 little letters can be mighty brave. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can COMPLETELY relate to this-- moon child and all. I feel like my brain is on overdrive, trying to find answers that just can't be known yet.

    And, I agree-- it takes lots of courage to reach out and connect, and that's awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging helps .. and talking .. talking is good! :D

    ReplyDelete